DEARBORN DPA5 Protocol Adapter 5 - Dual CAN, USB/BlueTooth RP1210 A/B/C Compliant, SAE J2534 Complia
This product is currently out of stock.Sign Up for Wait List
- This DPA 5 is the most rugged Dual CAN RP1210/J2534 Vehicle Datalink Adapter available.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty (additional options available)
- Patented screw-in USB cable keeps you from constantly repairing or replacing your adapter.
- Supports most OEM RP1210 and J2534 diagnostic and reflashing applications.
- Class I (long range) Bluetooth dongle
- DG Diagnostics, a free heavy-duty diagnostic software package
- Dual CAN adaptor that connects DPA 5 to the Deutsch 9-pin or 6-pin truck connector.
- 15 Foot USB Cable with gold plated connectors
- Set of two rubber DPA end brackets
- USB C-1 Adaptor with possible Bluetooth connection up to 330 feet.
- Driver CD
- Plastic Carrying Case
- QuickStart Guide
DPA 5 Supported Protocols and Standards
Support and standards include:
DPA 5 RP1210 OEM Diagnostic Software Compatibility
The DPA 5 is RP1210A compliant and should work with any
RP1210A compliant application. It has been thoroughly validated against
the following OEM and component applications:
DPA 5 J2534 OEM Diagnostic Software Compatibility
The adapter you have purchased is provided with an SAE J2534-compliant interface (an SAE standard for electronic module reprogramming). The DPA 5 should be able to reprogram all CAN/ISO15765 vehicles, GM vehicles using the J1850 Variable Pulse Width (VPW) protocol, or other vehicles using the DPA 5 J2534-supported protocols (i.e. ISO9141/KWP2000).
The DPA 5 has been validated against the following OEM and component applications:
- General Motors TIS2Web
- Ford Module Programming (FMP)
- Chrysler J2534 Application
- Toyota TIS (Technical Information System)
- Honda Service Express
- Mazda Module Programming (MMP)
- Kia J2534 KMA
- Hyundai 2534 HMA
- Volkswagen Erwin
- Audi Erwin
- Nissan J2534 ECU Reprogramming Software (NERS)
- RA Consulting Silver Scan Tool
All J2534 reprogramming and diagnostic software packages that are J2534-1 and J2534-2 compliant and use a protocol supported by the DPA 5 should work as long as the operating system is supported by the application. Note that not all OEMs have released J2534-2 compliant software.