Genius Tools 480150F 1/2" Dr. Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench 30~150 ft.lb.
- All Genius Tools’ torque tools meets or exceeds the ANSI & DIN standard requirements with a clockwise direction accuracy of +/- 4%.
- SAE and Metric measurement systems are etched on the shaft in graduated scales
- Continuous-use design offers the user an excellent precision tool for specific torques.
- Torque wrenches are made of steel and tempered to resist wear, while the outer layers are also coated with nickel-chromium to prevent oxidation.
- The lever on the ratchet head is used to set the direction of the ratchet action to left or right.
- Double Armature Design:
- Length: 535 mm