Noregon 263025-NS JPRO® Professional™ Diagnostic Toolbox w/ Next Step* Diagnostic Computer
Perform simultaneous assessment of the ENTIRE truck (including all engine, ABS, body, and chassis controllers) in less than one minute
Provides bi-directional controls and tests for Mack, Volvo, Detroit, Cummins, International, PACCAR, Isuzu, Wabco, and Bendix.
Medium duty coverage for Ford, GM, Sprinter.
Reads, displays and clears over 44,000 OEM level fault code descriptions and includes Next Step service and repair for engines, ABS and Eaton Fuller transmissions
Hardware includes Panasonic C-53 computer, DLA+ 2.0 adapter, all cables
Next Step Service Information to deliver technician-friendly all makes, all models troubleshooting and repair.
Shortens repair time, increases uptime, and lowers maintenance costs.
- JPRO® Professional Diagnostic Software (Annual Subscription)
- Next Step™ Service Information
- Panasonic Semi-Rugged Toughbook
- DLA+ 2.0 Adapter
- Type 2 Vehicle Cables (6-Pin & 9-Pin)
- Type-B OBDII Cables (Ford, GM, Sprinter, Mack & Volvo)
- USB Cable